Fishing – closed until further notice.
Day fishing can be booked by contacting us via the contact form, email email@example.com or calling 07971 690032.
Prices: Adults £7.00 and Child/Concessions £5.00 per day. Open from 07:00am to dusk. Maximum 2 rods per pitch.
Whitacre Hall is proud of the peace and tranquil setting for fishing and prides itself on giving those fishing space to relax and unwind whilst enjoying fishing for carp or red rudd.
Suitable for pleasure fishing for all age groups. Children under 16 must be supervised by a full paying adult.
- Advanced bookings only
- All anglers must have a current EA Licence
- All anglers must be considerate of other anglers and visitors to the site
- Children under 14 must be supervised at all times by a full paying adult
- Maximum 2 rods per person and no unattended rods
- All nets must be dipped in disinfectant and sun dried prior to fishing in dips provided
- All fish must be netted and not swung in
- Fish to be returned immediately, no keep nets or carp sacks
- Suitable padded unhooking mats must be used
- Barbless hooks only maximum size 10, no micros or barbs
- All feeder and bomb rigs must be free running, not fixed or elasticated
- No surface zig rigs, fixed rigs, leadcore or braided mainlines
- All forms of meat are banned including luncheon meat, cat meat and dog meat
- All litter to be taken with you when you leave
- No fires, barbecues or hot objects to be lit or placed on the grass
- No fishing before 6am and all fishers must be off site by 9pm in summer and before dusk in winter
- Please call 07971 690032 for any queries